Please reference the facts below. If you have any specific questions that may have not been addressed below, please contact us.
Q. When is Garbage & Recycling Collected in Lake Country?
A. Every Tuesday morning. Place the brown garbage, blue recycling & green yard waste cart on the curb no later than 7 a.m. on your pickup day. Set out cart no earlier than 6 p.m. the night before your pickup day. Do not set them in the street, place them in your driveway or on your yard and space them about 3ft apart so the equipment can pick the carts up.
Q. What can I put in the Garbage (brown cart)?
- All garbage must be contained in garbage bags within the brown cart
- The lid must be completely closed
- Overstuffed carts will not be picked up
- Bags left outside the cart will not be picked up (except city-issued Pay Bags)
- The cart must be at the curb by 7 a.m. on your pickup day
- You may set out your cart after 6 p.m. the night before your pickup day
- Place cart so that the handle faces your house and the serial number faces the street
- Place cart a few inches from the curb or edge of the street; do not place cart in street
- Retrieve cart from curb by midnight on your pickup day
- City ordinance requires residents to store carts so they can’t be seen from a public street while standing in front of the house
- All carts must be placed in front of resident’s address for collection. Carts placed at adjacent addresses or across the street will not be collected.
Missed Pickup? Garbage, recycling and yard waste missed collections must be reported within 24 hours after your pickup day. Call the customer call center at 817-392-1234.
Q. Who do I contact if my garbage does not get picked up?
A. Call (817) 392-1234
Q. When are Bulky Items picked up in Lake Country?
A. Week of the first Monday in Lake Country (Click here for calendar of bulk pickup). Place bulky items on the curb by 7 a.m. Monday of your assigned week. You may place items on the curb as early as 6 p.m. the Friday before your assigned week. Crews have until the following Saturday at 5 p.m. to pick up bulky items. (Click here for more info)
Q. What events are sponsored annually by the LCPOA?
A. The annual events include:
1. Folksmarch on the third Saturday in March, starting at 10-10:30 a.m. on GB 14,
2. Easter Egg Hunt on Good Friday, from 10-12 a.m. on GB 11,
3. Kids’ Fishing Tourney either on 1st Sunday in June or on the last Sunday in May, from 6-8 p.m.(GB 14)
4. Independence Day Parade & Celebration on July 4th , from 10-noon from LCC to GB 14,
5. Tailgate Party (first half of Cowboys game) in October, (time to be announced) at GB 14,
6. Annual Meeting on the third Tuesday in February, from 6-8 pm at Lake Country Church.
Q. Can the Folksmarch be walked anytime and is there a standard route?
A. Yes, the Folkmarch is an ongoing event that can be utilized at any time and is a great way to enjoy our wonderful greenbelts. The standard route map is below:
**Click on image to expand and print
Q. When will we be receiving a renewed contract for our mineral rights? I believe the three year contract is up this fall.
A. If you signed the LCPOA/XTO lease agreement here is link to 2008 XTO Oil, Gas And Mineral Lease W/Addendum Description: (Visit our Gas Leasing page here)
From the Gas Leas “2. Unless sooner terminated or longer kept in force under other provisions hereof, this lease shall remain in force for a term of 3 years from the date hereof, hereinafter called “primary term,” and as long thereafter as operations, as hereinafter defined, are conducted upon said land with no cessation for more than ninety (90) consecutive days.”
Q. Where can I get a copy of the LCPOA/XTO Gas Lease?
A. 2008 XTO Oil, Gas And Mineral Lease W/Addendum Description
Q. Does XTO have a FAQ?
A. Click here to visit XTO’s FAQ page
Q. How do I contact XTO
A. Via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone: call (866) 886-2613 and follow the options to leave a message with the appropriate party. (Click Here for the LCPOA Gas Leasing page)
Q. Board Meeting Minutes, Where Can I View Past Minutes?
A. They are in our Documents Library page.
Q. Board Meetings, When & Where Do They Meet?
A. First Thursday of each month at Fullness in Christ Church Community Center.
Q. Boundaries, What Are The Boundaries Of The LCPOA.
A. Lake Country Estates & Lake Country Secret Harbor define the boundaries of the Association.
Q. By-Laws Of The Association, Where Can I Get A Copy?
A. Request them from the President on the Contact Us page.
Q. Contact The Association, How Do I Do This?
A. Visit our “Contact Us” page.
Q. What Adjacent Neighborhoods Are Allowed Membership In The LCPOA?
A. Bal Harbour, Club Villa Estates, Eagle Mountain Lake Estate, Eagle Ridge, Fountains, Gleneagles, Highlands, Hills Of Lake Country, Lake Country Estates Club Site, Lake Country Place, Lake Country Villas, Lakeview Cluster Homes, Ranch At Eagle Mountain, Sunset Cove, Terrace Green, Villas On The Green, Woodlake Addition and the Waterfront.
Q. What Is The LCPOA?
A. Visit the About LCPOA page.
Q. Deed Restrictions Questions?
A. Visit the Deed Restriction Committee’s page.
Q. What Types Of Membership Are Available?
A. Full and Associate.
Full Membership is reserved for property owners in Lake Country Estates and Lake Country Secret Harbour.
Associate Membership is for Persons renting, boarding or leasing in Lake Country Estates, Lake Country Secret Harbor and for those persons living in an Adjacent Neighborhood.
For a comprehensive list, visit our LINKS page.
Q. What Taxes Are Assessed On My Home?
A. The City of Fort Worth, Tarrant Country, Regional Water District, Tarrant County Hospital District, Tarrant County Collage, Eagle Mountain Saginaw ISD asses property taxes on your home. Those taxes are assessed by the Tarrant Appraisal District (TAD) and all valuations protests may be filed with TAD.
Q. Who Do I Pay Property Taxes To and Can I Pay Online?
A. All Property taxes are paid to Tarrant County Tax Assessors/ Collectors Office and can be paid online.
Rules for Use of Greenbelts
- No motorized vehicles including golf carts except as authorized for special purposes, such as towing large tree trunks or tree trimming piles in a wagon as necessary for removal.
- No dumping trash or littering. Walkers are asked to pick up any trash they encounter.
- Pick up your pet’s waste.
- Only use the greenbelts during daylight hours.
- Have fun, but try to avoid excessive noise on the playground, basketball/tennis courts or at waterfront park pavilion.
- Obey the deed restrictions, such as not building encroachments on the greenbelt. Fence pickets should face the greenbelts.
Within 10 miles of Lake Country
|Bethesda Baptist Church||
|Church of Jesus Christ of LDS||
(817) 232-1611 www.lds.org
|Crosspoint Nazarene Church||
(817) 626-1000 www.crosspointnaz.org
|Dido United Methodist Church||
|Eagle Mountain Church||
(817) 252-2900 www.emic.org
|Fellowship Baptist Church||
(817) 847-5483 www.connect2fellowship.com
|First Baptist Church-Saginaw||
(817) 232-0560 www.fbcsaginaw.org
|Fullness In Christ Church||
(817) 236-3454 www.fullnessinchrist.net
|Harbor Light Family Church||
(817) 455-4407 www.hlfc.org
817) 238-6951 www.journeychurchfw.com
|Lake Country Church||
(817) 236-1212 www.lakecountry.org
|Lakeview Fellowship Church||
(817) 236-7274 www.lakeviewfellowship.com
(817) 237-2758 www.lighthouse-church.org
|Metropolitan Baptist Church||
(817) 237-2201 www.metrobc.org
|Northwest Baptist Church||
(817) 237-6063 www.northwestbaptistchurch.net
|Northwest Church of Christ||
(817) 237-1205 www.nw-churchofchrist.com
|St Anne’s Episcopal Church||
|Trinity Baptist Temple Academy||
(817) 237-4255 www.tbtchurch.org
|North Point Church||
(817) 232-5522 www.npc4me.com
Over 10 miles from Lake Country
|A Chabad Lubavitch of Fort Worth & Tarrant County||
(817) 263-7701 www.chabadfortworth.com
|Beth Yeshua Congregation||
(817) 921-3195 www.bethyeshuaftw.org
(817) 332-7141 www.bethelfw.org
|Congregation Ahavath Sholom||
(817) 731-4721 www.ahavathsholom.org
|Congregation Beth Israel||
(817) 581-5500 www.congregationbethisrael.org
|St Patrick Cathedral||
(817) 332-4915 www.stpatrickcathedral.org
|St Paul’s Catholic Church||
|St Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church||
(817) 624-2184 www.stthomasholytrinity.org
Visit our SECURITY page for more information.
SCHOOLS – Public
Q. What School District is Lake Country Area In?
A. Lake Country is in The Eagle Mountain Saginaw Independent School District (EMS-ISD).
Q. What EMS-ISD Public Schools Serve Lake Country?
A. Eagle Mountain Elementary, Wayside Middle School, Boswell High School
SCHOOLS – Private
Q. What Private Schools Are In The Lake Country Area (5 miles or less)?
A. Lake Country Christian School – Pre-School & K-12
Primrose School at Eagle Ranch – Pre-School & Kindergarten
Lighthouse Christian Academy – Pre-School & Kindergarten
Trinity Baptist Temple Academy – Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten – 12
Q. Who Provides Utilities to the Lake Country Area?
A. Essential Utility Providers
Electricity – Many providers
Garbage & Recycling – City of Fort Worth Environmental Management Department
Natural Gas – Atmos Energy
Telephone Service – AT&T & Charter Cable
Water – City of Fort Worth Water Department
Other Utility Providers
Alarm Permit – City of Fort Worth Planning & Development Department
Cable TV – Charter Cable
Internet Service – AT&T & Charter Cable
Telephone Service – AT&T & Charter Cable